Saturday 17 April 2010

There and back again!

I'm back...

To those who were concerned many thanks B-)

My RPGing ground to a halt due to a slightly unusual set of circumstances which I said previously I wouldnt go into publicly and still wont.

This then leaves me with the possibility only of bi-annual games with a mate I've known since we were six.

Unfortunately I cant see myself blogging about RPG related stuff unless its in connection with the Effigy stuff me and Daddy Grognard are collaborating on - ok he does the writing and I bounce ideas back if I'm sufficiently dosed with caffeine B-)

I'm still buying/collecting/painting the "little men" and got a few projects going that I dot between in that direction...........just so as all fifteen of you know where we're at, I might not be posting often, for long or relevantly to RPGing

3 comments:

  1. Deep in the heart of Hamunaptra, an eldritch ritual is carried out. A sinister figure reads from an ancient tome. Winds rise out of nowhere, eerie wails fill the darkness, the taste of raw power can be felt on the air...

    And Old 4 Eyes Den lives again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be keeping an eye out, and wouldn't mind seeing what minis you're working on if you ever feel like it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Daddy Grognard - funny you should say that because today is when the Plague Plum trees of Nurgle in the back garden blossomed! B-)

    @ ze Bulette - most certainly will do ....theres a few projects on the painting table at the moment B-)

    ReplyDelete